Monday, February 23, 2009


So I guess the studying is paying off. Last week I was invited to become a member of Phi Theta Kappa. It is the international honor society for 2 year colleges. Hopefully it will help me get into the U when the time comes. I wish I would have done this 15 or 20 years ago but I guess had some partying to get out of my system. ;-) I hope I can keep the grades up next fall when I go full time. Thanks for all my friends and family who are so supportive of my mid-life crisis!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Good job Julie!!!!

Joosten said...

Yeah! We should go celebrate!! We can combine that and your B-day!

Nelson News said...

Yay you, hmmm how has this not been mentioned before?

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Freakin' smarty pants!

Henderson Habits said...

I'm just trading in "smart ass" for "smarty pants". It's my blog, I can say that right?

Seattle Nichole said...

my daddy said stay away from juliet is from taylor swift song love story and i liked that line so i put it on my blog!!!!