Monday, April 28, 2008

I spent last weekend in Northern California with Jeannette, one of my friends from back in the day. When I lived in the Bay area, we were best friends but we both got busy after I moved and we haven't seen each other in a few years and I haven't been very good at keeping in touch. A month ago I got an invitation to her baby shower! I didn't even know she was pregnant! How bad a friend am I? She is due at the end of May. She already has a daughter who is right between Lauren and Emily in age. I can't imagine starting again at this point. She is so brave! Well, I spent the weekend with her at her parents house and it was like being 16 all over again! I hope to see her soon. She is having another little girl by the way..everyone I know is having a girl! What's that about?

5 comments:

Nelson News said...

I think it is quite sad that you are updating your blog more than I am! I am excited for her, but so glad it isn't you or me!!!

Libby said...

That's the good thing about true friends, even if a long period of time passes, when you get together it seems like just yesterday. You can always pick up right where you left off! :)Best of luck to her, I know JUST how she feels starting over!

Nelson News said...

I think itis time to repost! I finally did. HAHAH

Jennie Minor said...

don't make me wait another month without a post! PLEASE! :)

Nelson News said...

Seriously? I may just write a post for you about all the henderson happenings over the last 2 months, I even have some pictures to go with them!! How's Suzuki?