Tuesday, June 24, 2008







O.K. I know, I know...It's been forever! We have been so crazy busy! First we had the end of the year with all of the school programs. Of course my super talented kids had big parts and so that meant I was around the school most of the last month of school. It is all worth it when I hear my girls' friends say that they wish their Moms would come to class too. I realize how lucky I am to have a husband who makes it possible for me to spend this special time with our girls. Thank you John. I love you!



Lauren in her part in the 4th grade program, "Are you Smarter than a 4th Grader?", as one of the students. Totally cute!




Lauren and her teacher, Mrs. Winzenreid.


Lauren and Emily with Emily's teacher Mrs. Juarez. (She was Lauren's teacher last year too!)

2 comments:

Nelson News said...

Yeah for you posting. I know there are other things that you haven't posted about, ahm.. Emily's leg, your bathroom, etc.

Libby said...

I keep checking back....keeping the faith that one day I'll see a new post and catch up on what's happening with the Hendersons! LOL! Hope you & the girls are having a wonderful summer! You are so good to keep their time filled with such fun things!