Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finals are over!


Yes! I finally finished my finals! I keep checking my grades on line even though they are due until the 17th. I know I got an A in French. Yea me! I will have to wait and see the Psychology grade. So now I can really focus on Christmas and the shopping I still need to do.



Friday evening was the Marquette Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun! This year we had dinner at a brand new place. It's called Cucina Nassi. The owner is Valter Nassi, the same chef/owner of Cucina Toscana downtown. They took the old post office building in Sugar House and turned in into an amazing venue. It is not a full service restaurant, they only do events and receptions but the food is just as amazing as the food in the restaurant. So those of you who are looking for a different place to have a reception you have to check this place out.



The only thing I did on Saturday was take Lauren to her rehearsal for her Christmas violin recital. I love listening to all of the students play together. Some of the older students really make me want to keep Lauren in class, they are so good! If Lauren could do that in 5 or 6 years I would love it!



For those of you not in Utah, we got a lot of snow yesterday. (P.S. I LOVE the Audi in the snow!) The girls couldn't wait to play outside. It ends as it always does...about 30 minutes later, they are shivering and crying and want to sit in the tub for an hour to thaw out! Gotta love it! Here is a snowman Emily made and a snow chair that Lauren made and was actually sitting in. (I wonder why they were so cold?!)






1 comments:

Henderson Habits said...

Good job mommy!! I'm also glad you are out of school so I canspend more time with you! <3 you huge,
Moostiemoo



(Emily posted this!)