Monday, March 31, 2008

My Daddy




I just looked at the date and realized it's been almost two weeks since I posted anything. We have actually had a lot going on. First, my Dad came to visit from sunny California for Easter weekend. He wasn't impressed with the weather we had to offer but hey...it can't be 75 degrees everywhere, right? So we took him to Epic for dinner Thursday after we picked him up at the airport. Then on Friday, the girls and I took him to Hogel Zoo. It was fun. We love our little Zoo. Then John grilled his famous salmon. Yummy! Then Saturday we hosted John's family March Birthday Party. It was crazy but always fun. We had an Easter Egg hunt and everything. Then on Sunday, we went out to Easter brunch at Market Street. Another Yum! (Is it strange that my kids eat oysters-on-the-half-shell?) And then Trio for dinner. Not really a Weight Watchers kinda weekend! Ooh well, my Dad only comes once in a while and we like to show him a good time when he's here.

1 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Yummy! Sounds like you have been busy! I noticed that its been 2 weeks, but that is only because I stalk your blog. haha