Saturday, November 22, 2008

Glittery Mormon Vampires and Fat Chicks!


First I would like to say that I do enjoy reading and I did enjoy the Twilight series. That being said, I have a life and I did not custom make my own t-shirt identifying my favorite character, nor did I dress up or do my make up weirdly. I did, however, go to the midnight showing at Jordan Landing. I had a blast! Amber and I were with about 8 other people and it was so fun. We mostly people watched while we waited for the movie to start. What a freak show! It was hysterical. We were actually asked what "our Twilight story" was. Uh, what? Uh, I read the books and I liked them so we are seeing the movie? Please do not tell me yours!


I had pretty low expectations of the movie because the books are always better but I thought the movie was good. I didn't cry or anything but I found it entertaining if you can over look the teen sappiness of the whole thing. No Oscars here folks but I will see it again with my girls and they will love it. So, all in all money well spent. But I know something very important about myself now...I am too old for that kind of thing!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Don't let Seattle read this..... I think it may anger her just a bit!!!