Saturday, November 29, 2008

Things I am Thankful For:


This has been a great year with so many things to be grateful for. Some of the things at the top of the list are: my health and the good health of our friends and family. That we are still doing well in this crazy economy. That we have been blessed with wonderful friends and family to lean on and celebrate with. That I have John as my partner in this life. I couldn't love him more. For the wonderful opportunity to be a mother to the amazing children (all four!) that we have together and the lessons they teach me everyday. (good and bad!). I am so grateful for all the blessings I have been given and I love you all!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

We are so thankful to have you , John , and your sweet girls as friends!!! I look forward to many more CRAZY time with you guys!!!

Nelson News said...

I love the collage! Way to get into the blogging thing! We love you guys.