Monday, February 25, 2008



The highlight of my weekend was on Saturday. We had our electrician come out and install recessed lighting in our kitchen and livingroom and hang some pendants over our island. We can actually see now. It is amazing how much of a difference it has made. I love our guy and I think we got a great deal. If anyone has a need for an electrician I recommend Copper Valley Electric. We have some drywall to repair but because of the way our room is vaulted in the living room, I was amazed they were able to give me what I wanted. As we live with all the new light, I want the pendants on a dimmer too but I love everything else. The only issue...yes I am O.C.D. is that the pendants I picked out can not be hung level because of the style of the fixture and the pitch of my roof. This may make me insane.

3 comments:

Nelson News said...

OOOH! I like. Now, all we need is to come to dinner and see it first hand!

Henderson Habits said...

Let's do it! Maybe we'll even let you bring Matt! JK

Jennie Minor said...

Oh I love it! Looks so nice. Hey I tagged you! hahaha!