Wednesday, February 13, 2008

O.K. Finally...My first posting. If Amber can do this everyday with her schedule and three kids, I should be able to handle it too. Right? We'll see. So today we were supposed to go snowboarding with the kids. I made arrangements with their teachers and everything and we were all really excited about it. But, as with most plans at our house, this one went aray. Yesterday Lauren came home complaining of a sore throat with a slight fever. I put her to bed with some Tylenol and crossed my fingers. Yeah, so today, we went to the doctor instead of snowboarding. Maybe this weekend we will try again. That's what happens when you try to encourage your kids to ditch school!

1 comments:

Nelson News said...

HAH! I am so there with you on the cancelling of plans. Love our kids. Cute pic by the way!