Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks Jennie! This will be fun!


Getting to know me, A-Z

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friends: John and Amberlee

C- Cake or Pie: Pie

D- Day of choice: Sunday. John is home and sometimes there is football!

E- Essential item: I'm with you Jennie! Cell phone

F- Favorite color: right now I am liking anything SPRINGY

G- Gummy bears or worms: bears

H- Hometown: Riverside, CA - The Happy side is Riverside! Ha-ha

I- Indulgences: Getting my hair done

J- January or July: July

K- Kids: 2 stepsons - C.D. (22), Parker (19) and 2 girls Lauren (almost 10) and Emily (8)

L- Life is incomplete without: My Family

M- Marriage Date: October 25, 1997

N- Number of Siblings: 1 younger brother

O- Oranges or apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or fears: That something will happen to my family

Q- Quotes: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

R- Reason to smile: my family, our health, my friends, my life

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag three friends: Annie, Amberlee, Lisa

U- Unknown fact about me: I constantly worry that I am not a good mom and I am screwing up my girls!

V- Very favorite store: I have a few favorites, J. Crew, Ann Taylor and the old standby Nordstrom

W- Worst habit: eating when I am bored or stressed.

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: X-ray! There is no happy reason for me to have any more ultrasounds

Y- Your favorite food: I love food, especially anything my husband makes! I am so spoiled!

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

2 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

YAY! You did it! So fun to read about you!

Nelson News said...

Both you and Jennie tagged me. I think that means I should do it?!?!