Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So, Amber is going to Hawaii! (jealous! yes, Jennie, of you too brat!) :-) and I realized as I started going through my capris and shorts that I had better take off all of this winter weight or I will be in serious trouble when we finally thaw out. Nothing is going to fit if I don't start now. I'm so proud of Amber for starting her walking. With the kids no less!!! So somehow if I publish my committment I will be accountable to someone other than myself. Even if it is only Amber since you are the only one who reads this! Ha-ha! So this Friday I will go back to Weight Watchers and next Friday I will post my loss! How's that for positive thinking? We'll see how it goes.

Emily is toughing it out like a trooper. She is keeping down fluids mostly but not much else. I'm not sure how much of her meds she's actually getting. Ooh well, we are doing all we can hopefully we will all be a normal family this weekend. Pray that no one else in my family comes down with this!

4 comments:

Nelson News said...

You decided to take the plunge and change your background? I like. Good luck this week with weight watchers, I'll be checking in. What are we going to do, being seperated for a week?

Nelson News said...

We need to do Maui! I saw whales jumping all over today! So great, but stories abound (as you well expect!) I'll try calling Saturday. How's everyone feeling?

Jennie Minor said...

UMMM hello! I read your blog, and check it daily! I love your blog. You and John should go to Hawaii. I am going next sunday for a week, you both could come the same time that way I can have a buddy to lay out with??

Julianne said...

Julie! We should start working out. I am running the Wasatch Back 33 hour relay from Logan to PC in June! We can work out and then make John send us somewhere. Note: send us somewhere, not take us somewhere ;)

It was good to see you this week!

Julianne