Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow! What a long weekend! So it's Tuesday Morning and I finally feel like a human. I still have a cough and no voice but I feel much better. Yesterday Emily spent all day in bed throwing up and so I took her to Urgent Care last night and sure enough, she has Influenza B also. The only good news is that she can take the Tamaflu! She seems better already. Well, she hasn't thrown up yet. Keep your fingers crossed!

I did get my Valentines dinner finally. It was delicious! Brie and crackers, Smoked salmon and fresh mozzarella, basil, tomatoes as an appetizer. Steak and Lobster and Au gratin potatoes (O.K. Funeral Potatoes..they are my absolute favorite). I have the best husband ever. He did a great job of holding down the fort and taking care of me. Thanks Baby! Lets hope you don't get it!

1 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

oh that is horrible! I am so sorry that your little one is sick too!
How good does that dinner sound? Do you think he could come to my house and cook all that for us??